- Boost economic growth in the state
- Retention of wellness/beauty manufacturers in-state
- Gain meaningful industry connections
- Educate wellness and beauty consumer product manufacturers
- The event will feature a wellness and beauty consumer product makers' expo, vetted by application. We will allow 10-15 suppliers to set up expo booths. The planning team will invite potential buyers, investors, and resource partners as guests.
- PMBC will set up a virtual expo option on the Connect Space platform. This will be used to attract potential buyers and investors unable to attend.
- The program will feature a fireside chat with a special guest: Vesna Deljosevic, President of Reforma Group, who will discuss best practices, do's, and don't of the industry, and how she's become a success, moderated by Dan Randomski, Centrepolis.
- Pitch Competition - Interested applicants would indicate interest in the show application. Three selected applicants will be invited to pitch Wellness & Beauty Consumer Product Summit on Oct 24. The winner will receive up to $5,000 in business support services, including $2500 in intellectual property (IP) legal services, from the registered patent attorneys of Ward Law Office in Southfield.
Location24101 West Nine Mile Road, Southfield, United States of America
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org